Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HappY BddaY BaGGa

I am writing a poem
which inspite of my hardest efforts seems to still have exceptionally long lines
But i shall try my best
To put them to rest
As i write this poem

This poem will be deep
So if you are one of those dumb eternal patients of bathophobia
You better stop
Else u'll gradually drop
As death upon u will creep

On the other hand
If you rather prefer being murdered than committing suicide yourself
You may continue
Be my retinue
Lets build castles of sand

Continuing on the other hand
If you think i used the phrase "castles of sand" just to match with hand
You are a moron grand
For i could i have used land
and band,and gland and ...band
Just to match with hand

Castles of sand are but empty dreams
But to be washed away by the waves
of life, misery and facial creams
And forgotten in the sickly graves

I long for oneness ad nobility
And of light from darkness within
But as i look at my fragility
i shudder from my own sin

But as the innocent hand
that never leaves
the castle of sand
which never lives

I too shall build and strive
to make that castle on the shore
so that when the wave will strike
I can fall no more.










5 comments:

  1. It's the light that comes from within
    that shall whisk off all the sins
    Now the Nazi will make love with Jew
    BaGGa Happy birthday to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagga will be proud. best b'day gift anyone could give him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. phenomenal, esp the facial creams bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. akhilesh too gud... u have grown tremendously as a writer... now a poet.... u should continue like this and one fine day u will b standing amongst the gr8 writers.... go for writing books as a carrier.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad you missed the trip... I'm sure leopards would have featured else!

    ReplyDelete