Saturday, May 22, 2010

Emo Shun

What the f man. I am a looser. I have realised that i only blog when i am at home and vella squared. What does this mean? I always used to think writing came first and foremost for me among the various forms of The Art . The plausible explanations are that either i have no interest in writing grub (which is obviously untrue) or i have no aptitude for it (due to which my brain keeps pulling me back from this strenuous activity whenever i embark upon it). Or my attitude towards a blog.

I have come across many an awesome blogs which have momentarily spurred to me to passionate madness about blogging. Then i sit down to belt out a masterpiece but before i know, 2 hrs have passed and i am on my Facebook account adding random but totally interesting strangers. I had avowed once that whatever i write shall always be of the fun, humour genre, at the very least light and non critical stuff. But majority of the times i end up in hyper serious analysis of things so trivial like why to write what to write.

So finally i have decided to apply the Kao philosophy to my travails and find a solution here and now. From now on i am going to “ Keep it Real”. This is to say that rather than looking at my blog as a literary review or critique or jokes site or self deprecating humour page , i will now see it as a modestly honest journal that keeps a track of events around me. Something of a sashay between a true Diary and a true Blog. All this because i know i am seriously going to love it when i have like 100 posts to guide me down the memory lane and remind of the events that happened. For the emotions that events arose in me at that time, i guess their ephemeral nature is best left undisturbed. Its always good to look at old things in new ways.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha. You are one of a kind PSR. Stick to humour man, that's all I have to say.
    And I love the title. Respekt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your 100th. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kao Philosophy is about "Keeping It Real"?!
    You got to be kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce post da... See, this is the advantage when you blog as frequently as this. People read. And they comment. But seriously, 'keeping it real'??

    ReplyDelete